The Challenge & Prizes
The mercury is/should be rising, the lambs are a leaping and the tri season is so close you can smell the neoprene and energy gel residue.
Miles in the bank will count before race day so we’re asking myTri users to log as many miles as they can before the month’s end.
The winner at the end of the month will be chosen from the 10 athletes who log the most miles, with a veritable smorgasbord of swim, bike and run gear worth over £200 from our bottomless cupboard to be won.
Plus they’ll be spot prizes along the way, too, with goodies handed out for…
- The longest female bike ride (GPS entries only)
- The longest male swim
- The fastest male and fastest female run (over 5-miles, GPS entries only)
To be in with a chance of winning, just join the March myTri Challenge group and add your training sessions as normal. We'll do the rest.
Challenge status: This challenge has now ended
How To Enter
1. Join the challenge group by clicking the join link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click here to sign up if you’re not already a member)
2. Log as many miles as you can between 1st March and 31st March 2013.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard
5. That's it - leave the rest to us and we will work out who our lucky winners are.
Keep clicking back to this page to find out who's in with a chance of winning this months prizes.
Terms & Conditions
220 Triathlon reserves the right to query or ignore any activities that it believes contain falsified data. Unless indicated otherwise, this challenge includes both outdoor and indoor activities. All activities must be logged by midnight GMT 31 March 2013. For all other standard terms and conditions, click here.